Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Worry? me never.....

Worrying, something i do more often then i should but I have gotten better at it. Theres only one reason for that, I've learned to trust completely in God, and wow its amazing! Things might not always come out your way, but I've learned that in the end God knows best, so why would we want to try to change his mind? It completely amazes me how all we need is a little bit of faith, and anything can happen!!! Theres nothing our God can not do!! Whenever things seem to go wrong, or a bad situation comes in my life, I just turn to God and I know that everything will work out and its all part of his master plan! I have no idea what I would do without God, if it wasn't for him, I would probably have a heart attack or something! So if you ever doubt, or think that things could never get better, just remember its all part of God's plan and this situation will get you closer to God then ever before and it will also strengthen your faith! Keep relying in God, trusting him in everything that happens, and you find yourself a much happier person!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

rachel your totally the bomb diggity:] haha i love your blog