Friday, May 4, 2007

Yearbooks all around!

Today has been a great day, actually, this week has been an awesome week!! on Tuesday me and Candace went walking, it was so much fun!! We got some weird looks though, I guess its weird that we enjoy being active and that we eat oranges while doing it. o well!! Today is year book day, and i dont like the cover to much, but i haven't had to do like any work all day....yea its pretty sweet!! Im so amazed, school is almost over, this year flew by!! I can't believe we will be juniors, upper class men, wow thats pretty kool, Im excited, but Im not looking foward to all the hard work though. But you have to do it.
I am so looking forward to the summer, I cant wait to find out what our youth group will be doing!! I really hope we do a lock-in again, those things are so much fun and i really wanna go to carowinds!!! that would be pretty awesome!! I can't wait, even if we don't do anything like that, I know we will still have fun!!!
I dont know what else to write, but if i think of something to write then I will later!! Have a fabulous day!!
Love ya,
Rach

1 comment:

Candace =] said...

haha yeah we got lots of weird looks =] im so glad i have such an amazing friend! love ya rachel.