Thursday, May 24, 2007

SUMMER!!

Hey everyone! Well we only have 5 more days left of school!! i am so excited about summer!! we got our calendars from Mr. Allan last night!! This summer looks like its going to be awesome!! Im looking forward to all the things that are planned! I'm especially looking forward to Godstock, i think that is going to flippin awesome!! im pretty much pumped! This summer should be very busy, not only with church stuff but i have cross country practice at 6:30 in the morning, and I hope to get a job! Ashley and I hope to get a job at A.S.K, a daycare center across the street from my grandparents. Our old youth leader, Mrs. Audra, mother-n-law is the person who owns it, and I love Mrs. Audra's children so i really hope that we get a job there! please pray that that is what God wants! thanks! Also this summer, we will be in a class taught by Kim! I am excited about that, I love Kim and i dont doubt that she won't do a great job! Well I gotta get back to work!! Hope everyone has a great day, and a great week!!
Love ya,
Rach

No comments: